Facts, Dates, Locations
MAM started in 1976 – with the vision of high quality baby products that unify design, function and medical competence. Today MAM is the leading design brand in baby care and, with its premium products, present on five continents – in some cases as market leader. More than 50 million times annually, discerning parents the world over, choose a MAM product.
MAM Dates & Facts
- The MAM/BAMED Group is headquartered in Switzerland and Austria and has offices in Germany, UK, Hungary, Sweden, Thailand, Brazil, Spain, USA, Greece and France.
- MAM has approximately 580 employees worldwide.
- We cooperate with 20 medical partners worldwide to develop our products.
- MAM currently holds 61 creative and technological patents, 273 design patents and 8 utility patents.
- MAM is member of 8 international scientific and standardization committees.
- MAM products are globally available in 56 countries on all five continents.
- Approximately one fourth of the turnover is generated in the USA and more than 50 percent in Europe.
- Globally, more than 50 million baby products are sold annually. In 2012, 92.000 pacifiers and almost 14.000 bottles were sold each day.
- In the soother segment MAM is market leader in many countries such as the USA and in many European countries, e.g. Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, France, Czech Republic, Austria, Israel and Chile.
MAM successes are partner successes
The basis for MAM's global success is the long-standing and stable working relationship it enjoys with distribution partners. Each market is catered for together with an exclusive distribution partner – this enables MAM's position in the market to be continuously built up and expanded. The basic requirements for a good MAM partnership are an appreciation of the need for quality in providing premium levels of service in design and technology, faith in the power of the shared network, a real passion and commitment to our products, and a love for MAM babies and their parents.
Would you like to know more about MAM distribution partnerships?