MAM has links with a network of renowned experts in their field. Every single MAM product is developed working in partnership with experts. The MAM network comprises partners from the worlds of science and research, applied medicine and also child and parent care, specifically from the following areas:
• Paediatric dentistry
• Paediatric nursing care
• Developmental psychology
• Education/learning research
• Parental support
MAM supports international research projects, medical clinical studies, specialist events, infirmaries, advice classes for parents and children's aid organisations.
Examples of MAM cooperations:
- The Finnish group of "baby-friendly infirmaries" is equipped with baby products by MAM.
- In the United Arab Emirates, pregnant women are given help and advice by MAM experts on "dental care for children – right from the very start".
- The South African advisory organisation for parents of premature babies is supported by MAM.
- The MAM office in Chile is an established cooperation partner to the Chilean Midwives' Association.
- MAM Italy teamed up with the Italian Pharmacy Association to launch a series of workshops to provide training and further training to pharmacists.
- MAM works with expert organisations all over the world on research projects and to increase awareness of all aspects of the risk posed to babies' health by SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) – in the United Kingdom, for example, it works with FSIDS UK, and in the USA with "First Candle" and the AAPD (American Academy for Pediatric Dentists).