The ideal bottle for newborns
- Bpa Free
The MAM Easy Start Anti-Colic is the ideal bottle for newborns: babies can drink at their own pace, so relaxed.
- MAM Teat with SkinSoftTM silicone surface for a familiar feeling – accepted by 94% of babies*
- Less colic and regurgitation¹ for 80% of babies thanks to MAM vented base – for relaxed feeding
- Wide openings for easy filling and cleaning
- With unique self-sterilising function – ideal for on the go
- NEW: Printed designs on both sides – clear layout and stylish themes for little trendsetters
*Market research 2009-2017, tested with 1.508 babies.
¹ Field study, Austria 2011, tested with 73 mothers of colicky babies /
Market research, USA 2010, tested with 35 mothers of colicky babies.
° All MAM bottles are made from materials free of BPA and BPS (BPA Free in accordance with Regulation (EU) No.321/2011.)
- Further Product Information
Spill-proof, protects from dirt. Also works as measuring cup thanks to integrated scale – even for the smallest amounts.
2. SKINSOFTTM SILICONE TEAT
Accepted by 94%* of babies. For a familiar feeling.
3. WIDE OPENINGS
Fast and easy cleaning. Easy filling.
4. VENTED BASE
Helps to reduce colic Provides an even drinking flow.
DEVELOPED WITH MEDICAL EXPERTS
Teamwork with medical experts for maximum safety.
Only after approval by medical experts is a MAM innovation ready for baby life.
The MAM Teat is easily accepted by babies thanks to its SkinSoftTM silicone surface and its unique flat shape, which feel so familiar.
Baby approved: 94%* accept the MAM Teat.
*Market research 2009–2014, tested with 1,349 babies.
Less colic and regurgitation1 thanks to MAM vented base
The MAM Easy Start Anti-ColicTM with the patented vented base allows babies to drink at their own pace, relaxed and without interruption.
- less colic confirmed by 80% of mothers1
- reduction of gas & regurgitation1
- authentic feeding
- relaxed drinking²
1 Field study, Austria 2011, tested with 73 mothers of colicky babies / Market research, USA 2010, tested with 35 mothers of colicky babies.
2 Clinical study, Argentina, 2012, tested with 34 babies.