100% silicone one-piece pacifier
Designed to keep baby calm and promote proper oral development, the MAM Comfort™ is a 100% silicone, one-piece pacifier which is specially designed for newborns. It is 32% lighter* than competitive one-piece silicone pacifiers allowing the pacifier to stay in the baby's mouth more easily. The orthodontic symmetrical nipple is easily accepted by babies and promotes proper oral development.
- Includes 2 BPA/BPS free newborn pacifiers
- 100% silicone, one-piece pacifier is extra soft and easy to clean. It is 32% lighter* than competitive one-piece pacifiers allowing the pacifier to stay in the baby's mouth more easily.
- SkinSoft™ silicone nipple is easily accepted by babies
- Orthodontic nipple promotes proper oral development and supports natural suckling behavior
- Shield is perfectly sized for newborns and shaped for minimal skin contact to protect baby's sensitive skin
- Storage case is reusable and can be used in the microwave to sterilize pacifiers
- Recommended by hospitals
- Microwave-safe, Dishwasher-safe
*Scientific reports from the WILD Hi-Precision Institute (Austria) confirm that the MAM Comfort is on average 32% lighter than other one-piece silicone pacifiers. Measured results: 8.2 g – 16.6 g
° All MAM products are made from materials free of BPA and BPS.
Our pacifiers are the result of unique MAM teamwork with pediatricians, dentists, and orthodontists. Designed to keep baby calm and promote proper oral development, MAM pacifiers have a SkinSoft™ silicone nipple that is easily accepted by babies and a shield that allows for maximum breathability for baby's sensitive skin.
- Inspect carefully before each use. Pull the pacifier nipple in all directions. Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness.
- Only use dedicated pacifier holders tested to EN 12586. Never attach other ribbons or cords to a pacifier, they may strangle your child.
- Do not leave a pacifier in direct sunlight or near a source of heat or leave in sterilizing solution for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the nipple.
- To ensure safety and hygiene, replace the pacifier every 1-2 months.
- During cleaning a small amount of water may enter the nipple. This can be expelled by squeezing and shaking the nipple.