The closed appliance with water is placed in the microwave. Microwaves allow the water to vaporise. The hot steam sterilises the products and components in the appliance.
Cleaning & Sterilizing FAQ
Cleaning & Sterilizing
In the MAM Microwave Steam Steriliser the products can be flexibly arranged on 2 levels and the steriliser holds up to eg.:
- 6 MAM Anti Colic 160ml / 5,5 oz bottles or
- 4 MAM Anti Colic 260ml / 9 oz bottles or
- 5 MAM Baby Bottles 330ml / 11 oz or
- 6 MAM Baby Bottles 270ml / 9,5 oz
incl. additional products like soothers.
The microwave steam steriliser is aligned to commercially available microwave appliances. It fits the majority of available microwaves. Should the appliance not fit into the microwave, please check that the lid has „clicked“ into place correctly.
- Diameter: 11 inch
- Height: 6,5 Inch
- Suitable for every wattage
The appliance is suitable for microwaves from 650 to 1850 Watts. Time required to properly complete the cycle will depend on the power of the microwave used. Please follow the times shown in the table:
|650W-1000W||11 min||3 min|
|1050W-1800W||5 min||3 min|
* max. power
- Do not boil, steam or microwave sterilise. Otherwise deformation of bristles can occur.
- To ensure hygiene rinse the bottle brush thoroughly after use and let it dry in a well-aired place.
- For disinfection wash with detergent and warm water. Can be placed in a dishwasher at low temperatures (~ 60°C). Do not rest the bottle brush directly on the soft bristles in the dishwasher. Place the bottle brush in the cutlery rack, bristles up for dishwashing.