- MAM instructions for use, Product Safety & Usage Tips
MAM instruction leaflets are available for download .pdf format
Product Safety and Usage Tips
MAM products are developed with medical experts, product engineers and parents to ensure the healthy development and well-being of babies. As a result, the materials used in MAM products are safe for all babies and are not manufactured with BPA, BPS, lead or phthalates. All MAM products meet or exceed U.S. government standards and ASTM international standards.
To ensure proper use of MAM products and the safety of your child, please read the product instructions before first use. Also, keep in mind the following tips:
- It is important to inspect your child’s pacifier carefully before each use. Pull the pacifier nipple in all directions and throw away the pacifier at the first sign of damage or weakness.
- Pay extra attention to your child’s pacifier as teeth emerge, which can occur as early as 1 month.
- Replace the pacifier every 1-2 months for safety and hygiene.
- MAM pacifiers are designed so that if they become lodged in a child’s mouth, the pacifier cannot be swallowed, and the child will still be able to breathe due to the pacifier’s air holes. Remove the pacifier as gently as possible.
- Each pacifier nipple contains a small opening, which is designed to compress during sucking. During washing and sterilization, however, a small amount of water may enter the nipple. This can be expelled by squeezing the nipple.
For further questions and information, please contact: consumerserviceusa(at)mambaby.com